Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sweet Sarah

Well, I am late in posting for Sweet Sarah. Here birthday was Feb 28th, and due to all of the illnesses we've had, we celebrated Emily's birthday party then. So...now comes Sarah. It seems like it was yesterday that I went to have her at the hospital. She is 6 now! Wow! My baby. I just cannot believe it. She was such a chubby cute baby. A sweet little face like her dad. Made me smile every time I looked at her. She was different tho, and boy is she! She is so unique and so different from Emily. Different and Unique. Good choice of words, because some days, I don't think unique. I think ...."weird". haha. I know, I am not trying to be mean, she is just a free spirit, an individual, a very hard headed girl. She was not raised this way, she was not taught this...she is just that way. She must have come out that way. Don't have kids, thinking they will be the same, cuz ..they are not! But, my Sarah is special and unique. I know that the qualities she has will someday be used in ways I never thought of. I know that God has a plan for my girl.

She did have a fever on her birthday, poor thing. The night before, I was telling her that her birthday was the next day. She was tired and sad looking..and says with such a straight face and a very serious look..."well, when does the birthday girl get to open her presents?" I told her..on her birthday! She is funny and has a personality! She loves to shake her "groove thang" and be a ham! She loves her sister, tho she hits her like an enemy. She loves her friends at school, they mean the world to her. She would hug a homeless person, if they felt bad. She has a huge heart. She is very compassionate. For that I am very grateful. She is like the person that makes me feel loved, even at my worst moment. She loves her mommy....she tells me about 100 times a day! How wonderful is that? Someone can love me that much? What a kid! Some days are so irritating, but mostly they are filled with funny little things that she does. I need to take a breath and realize that this girl is just a girl, that God gave me. I am thankful, I just need to count to 10 sometimes! My fair faced, freckled cutie, that I adore! She makes me stay on my toes, and want to help her thru her entire life! She is the kid that makes me smile and shake my head!

Thank you God for my little Angel. She is dear and sweet and precious to me. May she have a "Sarah" of her own one day....so she can experience the joy that I have! :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post. Wow 6 years has gone by so fast. I think of Sarah as a cuddler! God has big plans for her life.

    ReplyDelete